Tariff for 2021
|1st January – 1st April||£385|
|2nd April – 6th May||£425|
|7th May – 3rd June||£475|
|4th June – 15th July||£550|
|16th July – 2nd September||£750|
|3rd September – 30th September||£525|
|1st October – 4th November||£495|
Select your preferred length of stay using the drop down menu and then click the calendar on the date you would like to arrive at the property. The price will be displayed below, then click the ‘Contact Owner to Book’ button.
- The cottage is serviced by myself, and I will be there to meet you on arrival
- Included in the price is electricity, heating, fuel for the multi-fuel stove, all bed linen and towels
- Arrival — any time after 5:00pm
- Departure — by 9:30am please
- A deposit of £50 per week is required, which must be paid within 3 days of the initial booking in order to reserve the cottage
- Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to stay
- Payment can be by cheque or Internet banking
- We have a No Smoking policy in the cottage
- Regret no pets
If you need to cancel with less than six weeks notice, we will do our best to let the property and refund your payment less the deposit. We will be unable to refund you if we cannot secure another booking, and suggest you take out your own cancellation insurance.
In the event that WE have to cancel your stay, we will refund you the full payment, if you should happen to live on a Government Lock Down Area & were advised not to travel, I would check on Local Council Maps your post code. If you were in that area I would give a full refund.If you do live in a Lock down area at the time of your holiday we reserve the right to cancel your booking with a full refund.